R.A. Woodall Roofing offers metal roofing to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, both for homes and businesses. This type of roofing material should be installed by an experienced roofing company; it requires skill because individual panels must be manufactured, joined and fastened properly to avoid leaks. Metal roof repair is very popular in the Williamsburg area of Virginia..
Metal roofs have become increasingly popular in recent years because of their beauty, efficiency and ability to endure all kinds of weather. R.A. Woodall offers dozens of colors; you can pick a color that will match your brick, stone or siding, and it will look great! We’ll be happy to show you all the colors available to you.
Here are some other benefits to know about metal roofing and metal roof repair.
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofing reflects a high percentage of the radiant sun away from your house which is critical in the Williamsburg area of VA. It won’t trap the heat and make your attic hot.
- Durability. Standing seam metal roofs can last 50 years or more, compared to most shingled roofs which last an average of 25 years. Paint finishes also offer similar durability.
- Strength. Metal roofing has consistently held up well during wind tests and in actual storm situations. It’s unfazed by hail, wind, downpours, snow, ice and more. All of these factors are critical in Virginia.
- Fire-resistance. Metal is of course fire-resistant, a benefit that can earn you a considerable break on your homeowners insurance rates. And because metal does not easily bend or crack, it will maintain its shape even when exposed to extreme heat and cold.
- Maintenance-free. With metal roofs, you won’t see the curling, peeling, cracking or algae growth that you might see with some shingles.
- Muth’s workmanship warranty. We back our metal roofing projects with a 10-year workmanship warranty on labor and installation. That means we’ll come back and perform Columbus roof repair of anything that’s wrong due to installation.
- Value. No need to worry about a metal roof when you’re trying to sell your home; metal has been proven to increase the value of a home in the eyes of most homebuyers. A metal roof often creates a striking appearance for great curb appeal. You’ll appreciate how a standing seam metal roof makes your house look classy, clean and sharp compared to other houses in the neighborhood.
Thinking About a New Metal Roof – Email Us!
Contact R.A. Woodall -- Your Roofing Expert.