Replace Your Roof?
R.A. Woodall & Son Contracting has people standing by to answer your roofing questions. We can determine if it is time to replace your roof or can you get a few more years out of your roof by using our maintenance program?
| Water Spots on Ceiling?
|| Dark stains on roof?
|| Shingles Curling?
|| Missing Shingles?
| Roof valleys?
|| Shingle Granules?
|| Roof Age?
|| Chimney flashing failure?
Questions You Should Ask
- What is the age of my roof? – typical roof last between 25 – 30 years
- How many layers of shingles are on the house?
- Are your shingles curling or buckling?
- Do you notice roof valleys or low spots in your roof?
- Do you have missing shingles?
- Is there water getting in around your chimney flashing?
- Are there shingle granules in your gutters?
- Can you see daylight through the roof boards?
Roofing Contractor – R.A. Woodall
Need a new residential or commercial roof? Please consider R.A. Woodall Roofing. We have over 30 years of proven craftsmanship! R.A. Woodall & Son Contracting Inc. is a fully licensed and Insured Class A Roofing Contractor serving;Williamsburg, James City County, York County, Newport News, Yorktown, Seaford, Grafton, New Kent County, Charles City, Poquoson, Toano, Lanexa, Hampton Roads.
Committed To Our Clients
At R.A. Woodall & Son Roofing, we offer free estimates in addition to highly competitive prices. We only use top quality materials from leading brands in their industry. All of our quality work and products come with exceptional warranties. In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on roofing products R.A. Woodall & Son Contracting Inc., offers an added 4 year warranty on labor over and above the standard 1-year warranty. Our roofing specialists provide roof repairs, new installations, tear-offs and re-roofs for all types including copper roofs, metal roofs, shingle, flat, tile wood, and certified EPDM membrane, Modified, TPO and PVC.